The theme has a clean and functional design which is best suited for the wedding photographers. The theme is created while focusing on the needs of the professional wedding photographers to showcase their photography portfolio. With powerful content management tools, you can use this theme to create a stunning portfolio.
Moreover, the PH – Responsive Wedding Photography Portfolio WordPress Theme is highly responsive and works equally well on every modern device. It is niche specific design with functionality to attract your potential wedding photography, customers.
This wedding photography theme is focused on content and portfolio of the services. If you are looking to showcase your work and portfolio with a simple yet attractive design, then PH – Responsive Wedding Photography Portfolio WordPress Theme is the best option that you can use. The theme has multiple pages including booking page, pricing/quotation page, and customer reviews. This theme can help you portray the perfect image of your work. You can use the unique and attractive portfolio gallery to showcase your existing wedding photography samples.
The theme is designed to give improves and unique user experience. For all those who are trying to capture the online market for providing wedding photography or similar services, this theme is the best way to capture the market and potential customers. The theme is well designed with compatibility to the most used plugins. Moreover, we provide the top-notch customer assistance in all of our WordPress themes. The theme is compatible with all latest software versions and has cross-browser compatibility.
If you have pre-sale questions, comment on item page or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Search for your question or submit a new ticket and we will help you. https://wphunters.ticksy.com
Version 1.2 – 2 Jan 2019
- added ability to set up two logo variants for image logo (dark and light) - now you can select which logo should be shown over particular slider item (for front pages)
Version 1.1 – 13 Jun 2018
- comment form updated to accomplish with new GDPR features in WordPress - implemented the ability to avoid loading fonts from google fonts servers - small style changes (layout bug fixes) - stability improvements
Version 1.0.5 – 10 Jan 2018
- added option to change social links "target" attribute (to open in the new window or in the same one) - added dependency checks for ACF, now theme can work without ACF plugin installed - added option to partially and fully disable built-in lightbox prior to using third-party ones - removed retina.js script which can be replaced with more complex third-party plugins - fixed several styling bugs
Version 1.0.4 – 15 Nov 2017
- fixed bug with incorrect link rendering in testimonials shortcode - fixed incorrect appearance of "recent posts" widget on mobile devices - other stability improvements
Version 1.0.3 – 18 July 2017
- introduced an ability to set portfolio post type url slug in the options
Version 1.0.2 – 14 July 2017
- google fonts loading moved to wfl library, now your site will load faster! - icons appearance bug solved - small improvements in lazyloading engine
Version 1.0.1 – 29 Jun 2017
- minor CSS bug fixes
Version 1.0 – 29 Jun 2017